Payments, process, guarantees, and other not-so-fine print…
How to arrange for a LIVE Event Painting
- Call me for a FREE consult about your event: we’ll discuss your venue, the size of the canvas you prefer and the length of time I will paint live.
- We’ll agree on the fee, which will cover any additional time needed in my studio for finishing touches, and delivery of the ready-to-hang canvas.
- I will write up an agreement with a request for 50% deposit.
How to arrange for Live caricature entertainment at an event
- Call or email me with your dates and type of event.
- We’ll discuss the style that’s best for your gathering.:
- Digital for trade shows, conventions and high-tech companies
- Colored Pencil for casual, outdoor events, or multiple faces on a drawing
- I’ll write up an agreement with a request for 50% deposit
How to commission a custom caricature
- you provide photo sources for a FREE consult (see Providing Photos, below)
- we agree on a fee and a turnaround time
- I provide a rough sketch for your approval by email.
- I create the finished art in color to your satisfaction.
- prints are shipped or high resolutions JPEG images uploaded to you.
You may send prints via mail but it’s quicker to attach digital images to an email message.
.JPEG files are best, at a size and resolution that will allow detailed viewing on a monitor.
I am happy to help you prepare images. For a fine art portrait, I might suggest that you have professional photography.
PayPal.com is a fast, easy and secure way to make a payment for my artwork or services. It is the only way I can accept a credit card.
For Rhoda Draws A Crowd performances, final payment is due at the event, in cash or check.
Deposits, Refunds and Guarantee of satisfaction
Commissioned work (portraits, home portraits or custom caricatures from photos) requires a 50% deposit before the work begins, and payment of the balance on satisfactory completion of the artwork.
I will make all reasonable changes requested. If you are still not satisfied, I will refund all payments (except shipping charges, if any) For digital paintings, I will provide the high-resolution and/or printed version only after you are satisfied with the artwork.
Purchase of fine art: Payment in full plus shipping and insurance charges is required. I will refund purchase price if artwork is returned undamaged within 10 days.
For Rhoda Draws A Crowd bookings, if cancellation is made 30 days or more prior to the event, your deposit will be returned. The guarantee I offer to your guests or clients who sit for a live caricature: if they are not completely satisfied I will return the unused portion of their faces.